Our As You See It Challenge for the week is a double challenge. You must use shades of blue and try to finish your project in under 10 minutes!!! It’s a fun one and I really encourage you to give it a try! As inspiration, here’s a video of my process from start to finish (I did fast forward while I was at my Big Shot).
1. Cut Midnight Muse cardstock to 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ and score at 4-1/4″. Cut Whisper White cardstock to 4″ x 5-1/4″. Cut 2 pieces of each of Soft Sky and Marina Mist cardstock and 1 piece of Midnight Muse all to 3-3/4″ x 15/16″.
2. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the cardstock strips in an ombre pattern. *TIP: Multipurpose Liquid Glue is essential when you want to have a minute or two to slide paper pieces exactly where you want them.
3. Stamp this piece with the World Map background stamp in VersaMark ink. Glue it onto the Midnight Muse cardstock.
4. Stamp the sentiment from Starburst Sayings onto Whisper White cardstock with Midnight Muse ink.
5. Cut the sentiment out with the matching Starburst Framelits Dies, using the Magnetic Platform to hold your framelit in place on your stamped sentiment. Attach it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Connect with Me!
Copyright InfoCopyright Info All Images © Stampin' Up! 2011 Sarah Naber, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the use of, and content of, the classes, services, or products offered on this blog is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!